Alumni & Friends
Hall of Fame Nomination
Hall of Fame Criteria
- Two alumni may be inducted annually; however, the selection committee may choose to also induct posthumously one individual each year.
- Recipients much attend the induction ceremony; the committee will choose an alternate in the event one of those originally selected cannot attend. The individual originally selected will remain in the nominee poll for consideration.
- Nominees must have attended Connors State College, they may be graduates or former students.
- Nominees will be judged according to their contributions to society and their professional accomplishments.
- While not mandatory criteria, contributions to the advancement of Connors State College and service to the CSC Former Student Association may be considered.
- Officers and directors of the Connors State College Alumni and Friends Association Board of Directors are not eligible for this award until two years after they leave the board.
- Persons employed by Connors State College; members of the Board of Regents; persons active in positions directly relating to college operations, such as state officials, state legislators, and members of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education are not eligible.
- Any individual or group may submit a nomination to the CSC Alumni and Friends Hall of Fame selection committee. Nominees will remain nominated for a total of three years; after that time, their credentials will be placed in an inactive file for possible consideration at a later date.
Methods of Rewards
- Commemorative plaques will be presented during the alumni dinner meeting.
- A plaque honoring the inductee will be hung in the Hall of Fame display area.