Dr. W.S. Johnson
Little is known about W.S. Johnson’s brief tenure at CSSA. It is documented that he was appointed as superintendent at Connell State School of Agriculture in Helena in 1916. After Connell closed in 1917, Johnson was appointed superintended of a new high school in Claremore to replace the Eastern University Preparatory School closed by Governor R.L. Williams. It is also possible that Connors’ fifth leader was Dr. L.H. Jackson, who did extension work.