Jefferson A. Liner
Jefferson A. Liner was the first superintendent of Connors State School of Agriculture (CSSA). Liner, along with four instructors, opened the first session during the first week of February 1909 in temporary quarter in the Warner Public School Building. Fifteen students were enrolled in grades six through eleven. In three weeks, enrollment had grown to 35 students. Liner left CSSA after the first term to become the first superintendent of Cameron State School of Agriculture in Lawton in November 1909.